Reeve-Knight Construction, Inc. is excited to highlight, Esplanade at Turkey Creek in Lincoln, CA. Turkey Creek residents were able to start enjoying the clubhouse amenities as of July 19, 2022 and we are proud to be the builders that brought this Taylor Morrison vision to life.
This beautiful 20,000 sq ft resort clubhouse looks and feels as if you’re in the Sierra Mountains. It’s structural framing and exterior skin materials include the following:
- Alaskan Yellow Cedar (AYC) glue laminated beams with 1×6 tongue and groove (T&G) rough sawn wood ceiling
- Exterior columns consist of four (4) each bundles of 8×8 Woodtone real post columns at the drop off / pick up entry and at the bar covered patio area
- Exterior siding consists of the following:
- Primed and painted Woodtone lap siding in a Winchester Brown color
- Primed and painted Woodtone board and batten siding in Espresso color
- Bridgersteel Manufacturing Ultra Batten Striation metal panel siding system 18” wide panels that are 24 ga in a Kynar zinc coated exposed finish in the Color Rustic Rawhide Metal Siding.
- Black Aluminum finish window systems infilled with upgraded Vistacool Pacifica glazing with Solarban 70 reflective coating
- Exterior Stone Veneer stone veneer consisting of Montana Rockworks, Montana McGregor Lake ledgestone Polymod color Tan Pre-cast, with Precast sill cap at windows with stone.
- Roofing systems consist of the numerous roof pitches using the following:
- Versa Span metal roof panels in 16” wide panels that are 22 gauge in a Kynar zinc coated exposed finish in the Color Medium Bronze.
- Boral Concrete standard lightweight concrete roof tile
- Everguard 60 mil TPO single ply membranes system at all flat roof areas
This Clubhouse resort is filled with various rooms and spaces to be enjoyed including the following:
- Large vaulted Great room including a 6’-0” tall x 5’-0” wide two (2) sided gas fireplace set into a stone covered chimney
- Full-service restaurant, bar and dining room complete with individual wine storage cabinets, covered patio with misting system, gas heaters and firepits
- Full Service Café offering coffee, sandwiches, drinks and snacks
- Full service hair and nail salon with private relaxing massage room
- Men’s & Women’s Locker rooms each containing a Steam and Heated Sauna room
- Professional Fitness and Performance Training center
- Movement / Yoga studio
- Billiards/Game Room with a large gas fireplace and large TV’s
- One (1) large or two (2) smaller Flex Gathering rooms for events, parties and movies complete with projectors, projection screen, rolling black out shades and folding retracking separation wall.
- Full Nature Gas generator to ensure power during periods of black out and brown outs
Indoor Pool and Spa Building:
- 12,000 sf climate controlled Indoor pool (3,750 sf) and jacuzzi with water features (245 sf) enclosed by an aluminum, glass and dual polycarbonate structure with retractable roof panels and sliding windows
- Men’s and Women’s Bathrooms
- Six (6) Exterior Showers
- Full Maintenance Shop
- Commercial Laundry Room
- Pool and Jacuzzi Equipment Room housing all the banks of filters, pumps, and gas heaters
Site Structures & Amenities:
- 5,525 sf exterior resort-style pool with two (2) beach access entries with bubbler water features and a jacuzzi (245 sf) all surrounded by nine (9) private cabanas equipped with TV’s, fans, power and data ports
- One (1) tennis court and four (4) Pickle ball courts with a shade structure equipment with TV’s
- Two (2) Dog parks that are fenced off separately for both large and small dogs including dog wash facilities all covered by a shade structure
- Two (2) Bocce Ball Courts and Two (2) Horseshoe Pits with a shade structure
- Field sports court for corn hole
- Retaining wall bench seating to observe these field game